56. New Workshop: Painting Leaves in Botanical Watercolor
This is a short announcement, but I had to set it up asap upon demand.
This will be a two-day workshop with focus on techniques. Either you are a beginner or of some experiences, this will be a good chance to improve painting skills, especially with green leaves in botanicals. In order to paint one small leaf, quite a lot of techniques are involved such as layering, lifting, understanding light and form, correcting, fine dry-brush technique and so on. I will be happy to share what I have learned through my own painting experiences.
Here are details.
1. Topic: Various approaches to painting leaves in botanical watercolor
2. Time & Dates: 9:30 am - 4:00 pm, September 29 & 30, 2018
3. Venue: Brushwood Center at Ryerson Woods, 21850 Riverwoolds Rd, Riverwoods (Deerfield), IL
4. Fee: $180
5. Registration: Contact me though this site.